A GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM is a benefit to a home seller and includes an agreement that, in the event the property does not sell on the open market, a pre-determined person or entity (often a real estate agent, sometimes a real estate company) WILL purchase the property. When the real estate market started degrading in 2008, Guaranteed Sale Programs all but disappeared from the market place.
Our GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM is simple, straight forward and has been a highly effective and utilized tool by home sellers in Central Indiana since 1999.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS:
-If we don't sell your home, your home will be purchased for cash - meaning, any existing loans on your property are paid in full and you receive ALL of your proceeds from the sale in the form of a check from the title company that you can cash and use immediately.
- "Provable Market Value" for your real estate will be established using the certified appraisal method of Market Valuation - (at no cost to seller). If your home does not sell on the open market, your property will be purchased for 95% of the Provable Market Value (minus normal costs of selling) for home sellers who we also represent as buyers on their next real estate purchase. Sellers who will not also be purchasers will receive as much as 93% of the provable market value amount (minus normal costs of selling).
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, W/ ANSWERS, ABOUT OUR GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM:
"How can you possibly GUARANTEE the sale of a property?"
THE BIGGEST REASON WE ARE ABLE TO DO SO IS BECAUSE WE (Mark & Lori Howe) SELL 95% OF THE PROPERTIES WE PLACE ON THE MARKET FOR SALE. OUR SUCCESS RATE HELPS TO MINIMIZE OUR RISK.
"What is a "Guarantor"?"
A GUARANTOR IS THE PERSON WHO MUST BUY THE PROPERTY IF WE FAIL TO SUCCESSFULLY SELL A PROPERTY THAT WE'VE GUARANTEED-TO-SELL. Mark Howe is the lead person of our Guaranteed Sale Program, and acts as personal Guarantor.
"How many homes have you Guaranteed-To-Sell?"
SINCE 1999, OVER 100 HOME SELLERS HAVE UTILIZED OUR GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM.
"How many homes have you actually purchased from home sellers when the properties failed to sell on the market?"
MARK HOWE HAS PERSONALLY PURCHASED TWO PROPERTIES THAT FAILED TO SELL ON THE OPEN MARKET - ALL OTHER 100+ PROPERTIES THAT WE'VE GUARANTEED-TO-SELL WERE SOLD DURING THE TIME WE MARKETED THE PROPERTIES FOR SALE.
"Why would you offer to Guarantee the Sale of a Seller's Property?"
1. Eliminates a home seller's risk of not selling.
2. Eliminates a home seller's risk of owning two homes.
3. Eliminates a home seller's risk of owning no home at all.
4. Marketing a home with a Guarantee in place can be the most productive arrangement for the home seller and agent, because we share common goals that include:
Goal #1: Money - The Goal is to get the most amount of money for you from your real estate on the open market.
Goal #2: Time - The entire process must happen within a predetermined and acceptable period of time. A GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM can be an answer to a seller's short/medium & long range planning.
Goal #3: Convenience and Lowered Stress Level....by avoiding hassles and surprises down the road involved with your move. A GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM provides the ultimate in security for the home seller and further insulates our home selling clients from unnecessary stress.
After we personally view your home, you will receive a written proposal for your review. The proposal will include all terms and provisions specific to your property involved with the GUARANTEED SALE PROGRAM as well as the marketing proposal for your home. If the terms of our proposal make sense for your situation, we'll begin immediately the process of accomplishing for you the goals we've outlined.